Pages

Thursday 19 September 2013

Numb arm

Scott Adams the creator of Dilbert has written an amusing post on nocturnal arm numbness.

Do you sometimes wake up with what feels like a log attached to your shoulder, only to find you have been lying on your arm again? I do quite often.

Unlike Scott Adams, I don't worry about it coming back to life again, although I always give it a shake in case a finger falls off and there might be time to rush into A&E and get it fixed back on again.

Well you never know.

3 comments:

Sackerson said...

Very independent thinker, is Scott Adams. He's someone I'll have to come back to when I have time to ponder, because what he says often has lots of potential ramifications.

Billy Connolly has an embarrassing routine on how to use a numb arm.

Demetrius said...

Making a cup of tea can help.

A K Haart said...

Sackers - I agree about Adams. I think we bloggers could try to be be more like him instead of banging on about the same old thing.

Demetrius - by the time I blundered downstairs the arm would be back to normal though.